These scrumptious entire grain strawberry muffins are the right candy deal with to pack in a lunch or eat as a snack! These tender, fluffy muffins are dairy free and egg free, and really easy to make. Take just a few to your subsequent potluck or picnic – they’re positive to vanish!
It’s really easy to get right into a rut with meals selections, particularly when you’ve got dietary restrictions. You get used to your secure meals, and also you follow them.
However generally it may be good to attempt a variation on an previous favourite. Vegan muffins are simple to make with out dairy or eggs, and you’ll simply change the flavour with the addition of various fruits. Should you’re making an attempt to give you some enjoyable new treats for a lunchbox or a day snack, these strawberry muffins are simply the factor.
Moist and flavorful, these vegan strawberry muffins are the right candy chunk to incorporate in a packed lunch or to take pleasure in with breakfast. Made with oat flour, spelt flour, recent strawberries, and applesauce, these are very tender and stuffed with strawberry taste. Each children and adults love these!
Should you’re in search of simpler treats, attempt these brownie bites or these strawberry oatmeal cookie dough bites.
- Spelt Flour – I’ve made these muffins with white spelt flour and entire spelt flour earlier than. You possibly can additionally use entire wheat flour or all-purpose flour and that might work out very properly.
- Applesauce – I used unsweetened applesauce on this recipe to assist bind the muffin batter. If that doesn’t give you the results you want, you should use a special egg replacer as a substitute. Attempt utilizing 2 tablespoons of mashed banana or non-dairy yogurt as a substitute. Should you use mashed banana, there shall be a slight banana taste to those muffins.
- Vegan Buttery Unfold – I like the flavour of melted buttery unfold in these muffins, however you can additionally use melted coconut oil or natural canola oil in the event you choose.
- Sugar – I used a mixture of coconut sugar and natural cane sugar. You possibly can use all natural cane sugar in the event you like. Brown sugar would even be advantageous.
- Strawberries – Contemporary strawberries will work finest on this recipe. Frozen berries will probably be too soggy after baking.
This recipe would work properly with nearly any sort of berry. Be happy to substitute blueberries, raspberries, or blackberries in the event you like.
You possibly can use brown sugar as a substitute of coconut sugar in the event you choose.
Retailer these muffins in an hermetic container. They need to keep recent for as much as 3 days.
You’re not on this alone! 🤍 Be a part of my meals allergy group and get the latest recipes, ideas, and methods for meals allergy households. You’ll be able to nonetheless eat scrumptious meals, even with allergy symptoms and intolerances.
Disclosure: This publish incorporates affiliate hyperlinks.
Vegan Entire Grain Strawberry Muffins.
You must do that simple and scrumptious vegan recipe for strawberry muffins. These are excellent for a snack or candy breakfast!
Forestall your display screen from going darkish
Preheat the oven to 350 levels F. Line a muffin tin with parchment paper liners.
Mix the melted vegan buttery unfold, sugars, and unsweetened applesauce in a bowl and stir properly.
Add the spelt flour, oat flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the water, vinegar, and vanilla. Stir properly.
Gently fold within the chopped strawberries. You possibly can put aside just a few to position on high of every muffin in the event you like.
Spoon the batter into the ready muffin tin. Place just a few items of strawberry on every muffin.
Bake at 350 levels F for about 21-14 minutes.
Let he muffins cool earlier than consuming.
Retailer leftover muffins in an hermetic container. They need to keep recent for about 3 days.
You’ll be able to freeze these in the event you like – retailer in a freezer bag or freezer secure container. They need to keep recent within the freezer for as much as 3 months.
Energy: 197kcalCarbohydrates: 30gProtein: 3gFats: 7gSaturated Fats: 2gPolyunsaturated Fats: 2gMonounsaturated Fats: 3gTrans Fats: 0.04gSodium: 175mgPotassium: 164mgFiber: 2gSugar: 14gVitamin A: 363IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 51mgIron: 1mg