No time? No drawback! This Simple Pizza Dough recipe isn’t solely tremendous quick and insanely straightforward.. it’s additionally extremely scrumptious!! With only a handful of components, 5 minutes, and a meals processor, you may create a deliciously skinny and chewy pizza dough that tastes each bit pretty much as good as one from the pizzeria.
Quick & Simple Home made Pizza Dough Recipe
Home made pizza dough doesn’t must be difficult.. or time consuming! In years previous once I didn’t have time to make my favourite pizza dough, I’d depend on Greek pita bread or store-bought pizza dough. These choices are okay for a fast and straightforward dinner, however aren’t almost as satisfying.
Then got here this pizza dough recipe. I used to be skeptical. A food processor? No kneading or rising? And in a mere 5 minutes?? It sounded too good to be true. Certain, it appeared quick and straightforward. However was it any good? I used to be so thrilled to find that not solely was it certainly quick and straightforward.. it was GOOD. Not simply ‘this-is-good-for-a-5-minute-pizza-crust’ good, however the type of good that will get you all excited and keen to inform all your associates about it. Are you prepared?
Elements you’ll want for this Quick & Simple Pizza Dough:
- Very Heat Water– The temperature of the water is essential for activating the yeast.
- Olive Oil– We like the flavour of olive oil in our pizza dough, however you need to use any impartial flavored oil.
- Yeast– We used energetic dry yeast, however you need to use on the spot yeast additionally.
- Sugar– The sugar helps to feed the yeast. It’s also possible to use honey.
- Flour– We used bread flour, it’s also possible to use all-purpose or entire wheat flour.
- Parmesan Cheese– Freshly grated Parmesan is yummy right here, however pre-grated works additionally.
- Salt– Salt is essential to the general taste of your bread dough.
The best way to Make Tremendous Quick & Simple Pizza Dough:
- Activate yeast. Add the water, sugar, oil, and yeast to a small bowl or liquid measuring cup. Whisk to mix. Put aside and permit the combination to get foamy.
- Mix the dry components. Add the flour, Parmesan cheese, and salt to the bowl of a food processor. Pulse to mix.
- Add the liquid and create your dough. With the meals processor operating, slowly pour within the yeast combination. Proceed processing till the combination comes collectively and kind a shaggy ball. This may take a couple of minute.
- Roll out the dough. Dump out the dough onto a calmly floured floor. Knead just a few instances to permit the dough to return collectively right into a ball. Reduce the dough in half. Shortly roll out the dough, making a circle that’s roughly 11 inches in diameter. Rigorously place the dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Use instantly! This dough actually is greatest when used straight away! You may refrigerate the dough and use inside 3-5 days by wrapping tightly in plastic wrap if wanted.
Extra Scrumptious Pizza Recipes:
Tremendous Quick and Simple Pizza Dough
This Simple Pizza Dough recipe is not solely tremendous quick and insanely straightforward.. it is also extremely scrumptious!! With only a handful of components, 5 minutes, and a meals processor, you may create a deliciously skinny and chewy pizza dough that tastes each bit pretty much as good as one from the pizzeria.
Servings: 2 medium pizzas
Preheat your oven to 475℉.
In a small bowl, add water, oil, sugar and yeast. Let it proof till bubbly – this could take about 5 minutes or much less. If the combination does not get puffy and bubbly, it most likely implies that your yeast is not good anymore.
Within the bowl of a meals processor, add flour, Parmesan cheese and salt. Pulse till properly mixed. Flip the meals processor to on, and slowly pour the yeast combination in. Let it run till the combination begins to kind a dough ball. It’s okay if it seems to be shaggy.
Pour the dough onto a calmly floured floor, and minimize into two even halves. Use your palm to flatten the dough ball right into a disc. Roll the disc from the middle with a rolling pin out to the sting, turning the dough every time you roll it to create a good circle. The top circle must be round 11 inches in diameter.
Switch the dough circle to a pizza pan or pizza stone. Add pizza sauce, then cheese, then your favourite toppings.
Bake for 12-Quarter-hour or till the sides are golden brown and the cheese in the course of the pizza is bubbly and melted.
This makes sufficient dough for two medium pizzas. This dough is greatest used when it’s freshly made and really solely takes Quarter-hour! You may refrigerate the dough and use inside 3-5 days by wrapping tightly in plastic wrap if wanted.
Energy: 103kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 3g | Fats: 2g | Saturated Fats: 0.4g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 0.3g | Monounsaturated Fats: 1g | Ldl cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 185mg | Potassium: 30mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Vitamin C: 0.001mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 0.2mg
I am a registered dietitian, mother of 4, avid lover of meals and robust promoter of wholesome habits. Right here you can find numerous scrumptious recipes stuffed with fruits and veggies, ideas for getting your children to eat higher and turn out to be intuitive eaters and plenty of sources for feeding your loved ones.
Study Extra about Natalie