You merely can’t go incorrect with this gooey Keto Brownie Pie. So wealthy and chocolatey, it’s the final word low carb deal with for diehard brownie lovers!
Simply give it some thought. Simply shut your eyes and let your creativeness take over. Fudgy keto brownies baked inside my well-known keto pie crust. Are you able to image it? And doesn’t it look merely divine?
It tastes divine too! The candy brownie middle has a truffle-like high quality that yields willingly to your fork. And the distinction with the buttery pie crust is pleasant.
That is truly an older recipe that I made a decision to replace lately. I made it simpler and it has fewer carbs. How’s that for service?
Why it’s good to do that recipe
This Brownie Pie brings collectively two of my hottest recipes. I made the crust as I all the time do, and pre-baked it. This helps it agency up correctly earlier than you add the brownie combination.
I did modify the brownie filling just a bit, in order that it match higher contained in the crust. I additionally used all my tips to maximise the gooeyness of the filling. The tip result’s a decadent keto dessert that has solely 2.9g internet carbs per serving.
Add a dollop of keto vanilla ice cream and possibly a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup, and you’re in dessert heaven!
Components you want
This submit could comprise Amazon or different affiliate hyperlinks. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Keto Pie Crust: I exploit my fundamental low carb pie crust as a result of I just like the distinction with the chocolate filling. When you favor a chocolate crust, strive the one from my Keto Chocolate Mousse Pie.
- Almond flour: There’s a little almond flour within the filling as nicely, to provide it extra of a brownie consistency.
- Sweeteners: I exploit two sweeteners on this recipe: Swerve Brown for taste and allulose for optimum gooeyness. You possibly can change up the sweeteners however the consistency could undergo a bit.
- Cocoa powder: Use dutch process cocoa for a greater chocolate taste.
- Collagen protein powder: Collagen is one other ingredient that provides to the gooey consistency. You might additionally use 2 teaspoons of grassfed gelatin. When you favor to not, don’t use some other protein powder as a replacement, as it would make the filling cake-y.
- Chocolate chips: Your favourite model of keto chocolate chips will work for this recipe. I like Lily’s or ChocZero.
- Kitchen staples: Eggs, butter, salt, vanilla extract.
Step by Step Instructions
1. Pre-bake the crust: Press the crust into the underside and sides of the ready pan, coming solely ¾ of the way in which up the edges. Crimp the perimeters decoratively and prick the underside with a fork. Bake 10 minutes, then take away and let cool utterly.
2. Whisk the dry substances: In a medium bowl, whisk collectively the almond flour, allulose, Swerve, cocoa powder, collagen, baking powder, and salt.
3. Add the moist substances: Stir within the butter, eggs, egg yolk, espresso, and vanilla extract till the batter is nicely mixed. Unfold the batter within the cooled crust.
4. Bake: Sprinkle the highest with chocolate chips and bake 20 to 25 minutes, till set across the edges however nonetheless a bit moist trying within the middle. Take away and let cool utterly.
I really like including only a contact of espresso to keto desserts like this, because it intensifies the chocolate taste with out making it style like espresso. However you should use water should you favor.
The additional egg yolk helps make the filling extra wealthy and gooey. You should use the leftover white in any one among my Egg White Recipes!
Including collagen protein powder additionally helps make the filling extra gooey and fudgy. When you don’t have collagen, you’ll be able to add 2 teaspoons of gelatin as an alternative. You possibly can skip it if it’s good to however don’t use some other form of protein powder. It’ll make the filling extra cake-y.
Nut-Free Possibility: Use sunflower seed flour in each the crust and the filling, in the identical quantity because the almond flour.
Extra scrumptious keto pie recipes
Keto Brownie Pie
You merely cannot go incorrect with this gooey Keto Brownie Pie. So wealthy and chocolatey, it is the final word low carb deal with for diehard brownie lovers!
Servings: 12 servings
Preheat the oven to 325ºF and frivolously grease a glass or ceramic pie pan. Put together the crust based on the instructions.
Press the crust into the underside and sides of the ready pan, coming solely ¾ of the way in which up the edges. Crimp the perimeters decoratively and prick the underside with a fork.
Bake 10 minutes, then take away and let cool utterly.
In a medium bowl, whisk collectively the almond flour, allulose, Swerve, cocoa powder, collagen, baking powder, and salt.
Stir within the butter, eggs, egg yolk, espresso, and vanilla extract till nicely mixed. Unfold the batter within the cooled crust.
Sprinkle the highest with chocolate chips and bake 20 to 25 minutes, till set across the edges however nonetheless a bit moist trying within the middle. Take away and let cool utterly.
Keto Brownie Pie
Quantity Per Serving (1 serving = 1/twelfth of pie)
Energy from Fats 22
% Each day Worth*
Ldl cholesterol 97mg32%
* P.c Each day Values are based mostly on a 2000 calorie eating regimen.
We’re a participant within the Amazon Providers LLC Associates Program, an affiliate promoting program designed to offer a method for us to earn charges by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites.