“Shall I evaluate thee to a summer time’s day? Thou artwork extra pretty and extra temperate.” That’s Shakespeare, people. Was the Bard pondering of Questified dialog coronary heart pops when he wrote that? Maybe we’ll by no means know. As an alternative of worrying about it, why not whip up a batch for somebody you like.
Try the complete recipe under
QUESTIFIED HEART POPS
Yields: 16 servings | Serving Measurement: 1/2 coronary heart pop
Energy: 190 | Protein: 6g | Fats: 14g | Web Carb: 15g
Complete Carb: 15g | Sugar: 1g
QUESTIFIED HEART POPS
- 1 Quest White Chocolate Raspberry Protein Bar
- ⅓ cup + 2 tbsp almond milk, separated
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup zero calorie sweetener
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup gluten free baking flour (1:1)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 2 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 8oz sugar free chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp sugar free white chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and put together a 8×8 inch cake pan with parchment paper.
- Chop the bar into small items and place them right into a microwave protected bowl with 2 tablespoons of the almond milk.
- Microwave on excessive for 30 seconds and stir clean after which add to a mixing bowl with the remaining almond milk, oil, sweetener, eggs and vanilla extract.
- In one other bowl, mix the almond flour, gluten free baking flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add the dry elements to the moist and stir till a batter types. Switch the batter to the pan and bake for 20-24 minutes and a toothpick comes out clear. Let cool.
- In the meantime whisk collectively the cream cheese and heavy cream.
- Crumble the cake into small items and place them right into a bowl of a stand alone mixer with the cream cheese combination and use a paddle attachment to mix (or a mixing bowl utilizing a handheld mixer).
- Press the combination again into the pan in a good layer and use 2” coronary heart cookie cutter to chop out about 16 hearts. You’ll need to take the scraps and press them again collectively to chop out extra hearts. The hearts needs to be about an inch thick.
- Place the hearts on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and whereas urgent a coronary heart down with one hand, insert a pop stick into the underside of every coronary heart. Freeze for 4 hours.
- Soften the chocolate and coconut oil collectively in a deep microwave protected glass. Take away the pops from the freezer and dip every pop within the chocolate to coat. Use a knife to run alongside the underside of the pop to take away as a lot extra chocolate as you may.
- As soon as the chocolate hardens, soften the white chocolate, and place it right into a piping bag or plastic zip bag and minimize a small gap within the nook. Beautify the pops and serve.