This peanut noodles recipe is a fast, scrumptious meal! You may stir collectively the spicy, creamy peanut sauce whereas the noodles prepare dinner. Really easy!
Peanut noodles are probably the most crave-able meals. The gooey noodles, the creamy sauce, crunchy veggies, and refreshing herbs… Fortunately for us, this peanut noodles recipe is simply as simple as it’s scrumptious. You may stir collectively the peanut sauce in a single bowl, and the one part that requires cooking is the noodles. Even with the contemporary toppings, the entire dish comes collectively in lower than half-hour. It’s a fast possibility for a weeknight dinner, and leftovers pack up completely for lunch the subsequent day.
Okay, I’m craving peanut noodles now. Anybody else? Let’s prepare dinner!
Peanut Noodles Recipe Substances
This peanut noodles recipe begins with my peanut sauce, which is tremendous simple to stir collectively. It’s creamy, vibrant, savory, and candy, made with easy elements like peanut butter, tamari or soy sauce, sesame oil, contemporary ginger, rice vinegar, and lime juice. For these noodles, I add an additional tablespoon of tamari to spice up the savory taste.
Right here’s what else you’ll must make this recipe:
- Noodles, after all! Dried wheat noodles, similar to udon, work nice right here, however you possibly can substitute common spaghetti in a pinch. For a gluten-free possibility, use rice noodles.
- Carrot and cucumber – I julienne them in order that they incorporate properly with the noodles. That is fast and straightforward to do with a julienne peeler!
- Tofu – For plant-based protein. I usually use plain tofu right here, however in case you like, you possibly can swap in air fryer tofu or baked tofu.
- Contemporary herbs – Please, don’t skip them! When you ask me, the herbs actually take this recipe excessive. Lush and fragrant, they provide a refreshing distinction to the wealthy, savory peanut sauce. Cilantro, mint, basil, and Thai basil are all truthful recreation.
- Crushed peanuts and/or sesame seeds – For crunch.
- And sriracha – Do you like spicy peanut noodles? High your bowl with an enormous drizzle of sriracha (or chili garlic sauce) earlier than digging in.
Discover the whole recipe with measurements under.
How you can Make Peanut Noodles
This peanut noodles recipe is so easy to make!
- First, prepare dinner the noodles. Put together them in line with the bundle directions. Then, drain and rinse them underneath chilly water.
- In the meantime, make the peanut sauce. Place the sauce elements in a medium bowl and whisk till clean and creamy.
- Then, toss the cooked noodles with the sauce. Don’t overlook the additional tablespoon of tamari! Style and modify to discover a stability of flavors you like.
- Lastly, assemble bowls. Portion the noodles into bowls (or meal prep containers, in case you’re making this recipe forward!), and prime with the veggies, tofu, and peanuts. When you’re consuming immediately, garnish with the herbs. When you’re meal prepping, wait so as to add the herbs till proper earlier than you eat.
Get pleasure from!
Peanut Noodles Recipe Variations
Whereas I really like this peanut noodles recipe as written, I additionally love altering it up. If I don’t have these precise elements readily available, I swap in what I do have. Be happy to do the identical! Listed here are a couple of variations I’ve loved:
- Attempt completely different veggies. Blanched snap peas, shredded pink cabbage, avocado, bell peppers, and inexperienced onions are all nice right here. You can even experiment with pickled veggies, like my pickled radishes or pickled jalapeños.
- Change the protein. Add shelled edamame or baked tempeh as an alternative of tofu.
- Change the nut butter. For a enjoyable twist, make the sauce with almond butter, cashew butter, and even tahini.
Let me know what variations you strive!
Extra Favourite Noodle and Bowl Recipes
When you love these chilly peanut noodles, strive considered one of these recipes subsequent:
These chilly peanut noodles are a fast, scrumptious lunch or weeknight dinner. You may stir collectively the creamy, flavorful sauce whereas the noodles prepare dinner. Really easy!
- 1 recipe Peanut Sauce
- 8 ounces dried udon or rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- ½ English cucumber, julienned
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- 7 ounces extra-firm tofu, reduce into skinny strips
- Contemporary mint, cilantro, basil, and/or Thai basil leaves, for garnish
- Crushed peanuts or sesame seeds, for garnish
- Sriracha, for serving
Put together the peanut sauce in line with this recipe.
Carry a big pot of water to a boil. Put together the noodles in line with the bundle directions, cooking till al dente. Drain and rinse underneath chilly water. Switch to a big bowl and toss with the peanut sauce and tamari.
Portion the noodles into 4 bowls and prime with the cucumber, carrot, and tofu. Garnish with contemporary herbs and peanuts. Serve with sriracha on the facet.