Excessive Protein Cottage Cheese Veggie Dip with Za’atar is a scrumptious and wholesome snack that’s straightforward to make and excellent for any time of day. An effective way to get these veggies in!
Excessive-Protein Cottage Cheese Veggie Dip with Za’atar
Cottage cheese is having a second, and I’m all for it! To make this high-protein dip, you’ll want just a few easy substances, together with cottage cheese, your favourite veggies, and za’atar seasoning. Za’atar is a flavorful Center Jap spice mix produced from thyme, oregano, sesame seeds, and sumac. Extra cottage cheese recipes to strive are Cottage Cheese Lasagna, Cottage Cheese Scrambled Eggs, and this Savory Cottage Cheese Bowl.
I really like discovering methods to take pleasure in savory cottage cheese. Once I purchased Nancy’s probiotic cottage cheese, it jogged my memory of the within of burrata or the style of labneh, which impressed this veggie dip. The dill provides freshness, and za’atar offers it a Center Jap taste.
Is cottage cheese wholesome?
This dip is excessive in protein, due to the cottage cheese, which is a superb supply of this important nutrient. It’s additionally low in energy and fats, making it a superb alternative for these watching their weight.
Cottage Cheese Dip Elements
- Cottage Cheese: Select a good-quality 2% cottage cheese, like Nancy’s or Good Tradition.
- Olive Oil to drizzle on high
- Dill: Combine a tablespoon of chopped recent dill into the dip and garnish with extra.
- Za’atar: Yow will discover za’atar at most grocery shops. However if you happen to don’t need to buy it, you could possibly use a mixture of sesame seeds and dried thyme and oregano.
Make Cottage Cheese Dip for Veggies
This straightforward cottage cheese dip takes solely minutes to make. Simply mix the cottage cheese and dill in a small bowl, drizzle with olive oil, and high with za’atar and dill. Voila!
Serve Cottage Cheese Dip
You’ll be able to take pleasure in this dip together with your favourite veggies, corresponding to carrot sticks, bell peppers, cucumbers, and cherry tomatoes. It’s additionally good with entire grain crackers or pita chips for a extra filling snack.
- Texture: Should you’re not a fan of the feel of cottage cheese, you possibly can at all times whip it in a meals processor.
- Herbs: Substitute chives or parsley for dill.
- Seasoning: You’ll be able to change up the flavors through the use of completely different spice blends, corresponding to every little thing bagel or ranch.
- Spicy Dip: Add crushed crimson pepper for a kick.
Extra Dip Recipes You’ll Love
Yield: 1 servings
Serving Measurement: 1 bowl
Mix cottage cheese and dill in a small bowl, drizzle with olive oil and high with Za’atar and recent dill.
Place on a plate or small platter with minimize up recent veggies.
Please leave a rating and comment letting us know the way you preferred this recipe! This helps our enterprise to thrive and proceed offering free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 1 bowl, Energy: 186 kcal, Carbohydrates: 21.5 g, Protein: 12.5 g, Fats: 7 g, Saturated Fats: 2 g, Ldl cholesterol: 10 mg, Sodium: 239.5 mg, Fiber: 5 g, Sugar: 11 g