There’s nothing like a heat pumpkin spice muffin within the fall. These scrumptious and flavorful chocolate chip pumpkin muffins are gluten free, vegan, and really easy to make. Bake a batch this weekend – your loved ones will thanks!
What’s the very first thing you consider whenever you consider fall and winter baking?
Cinnamon? Cookies? Pumpkin spice?
If the reply is pumpkin spice, then do I’ve a recipe for you!
These pumpkin chocolate chip muffins are scrumptious, simple to make, tender, and have a incredible texture.
You will have tried to bake pumpkin treats which might be gluten free and egg free earlier than and had a problem with texture. These muffins don’t have any points – they aren’t gummy or dense. These are gentle, fluffy, and ideal!
The key to the superb texture right here is letting the pumpkin work because the egg replacer – you’ll discover there are usually not any flax eggs included – and utilizing a mixture of a gluten free flour mix and oat flour.
Whether or not you make these for breakfast or dessert, I believe you’ll love them!
When you’re extra of a cookie individual, remember to take a look at my recipe for pumpkin sandwich cookies crammed with chocolate cream, or these pumpkin oatmeal breakfast cookies.
- Gluten Free Flour Mix – Namaste Excellent Flour Mix works very nicely on this recipe, and it’s simple to seek out in lots of shops. This recipe additionally works with spelt flour, or you may even use all-purpose flour if you happen to don’t have any points with wheat.
- Oat Flour – You possibly can both buy gluten free oat flour, or make your individual oat flour. You should definitely use licensed gluten free oats to ensure there’s no cross contamination with gluten.
- Pumpkin Puree – I like to make use of Libby’s canned 100% pure pumpkin for all of my pumpkin desserts. Be sure to use pure pumpkin, and never pumpkin pie filling.
- Oil – I like to recommend utilizing natural canola oil or melted vegan buttery unfold on this recipe.
- Chocolate Chips – We love Get pleasure from Life Mini Chocolate Chips, however be at liberty to make use of any model of chocolate chips that works in your dietary wants.
👩🏻🍳 Are you able to study extra about gluten free and vegan baking? Join my community at the moment and get emails with scrumptious recipes that actually work!
If you realize these can be a giant hit with your loved ones, it can save you time and bake a double batch, then freeze a few of them to have readily available for a fast breakfast.
Simply place them in a freezer bag or freezer protected container. They need to keep recent frozen for about 3 months.
To reheat them, simply heat them up for about 20 seconds within the microwave, or take a number of out the night time earlier than to thaw.
Disclosure: This publish accommodates affiliate hyperlinks.
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins (Gluten Free, Vegan).
These gentle and fluffy muffins are loaded with chocolate chips and scrumptious fall taste. Make a batch of those gluten free treats this weekend – they’re all the time a favourite!
Forestall your display from going darkish
Preheat oven to 350 levels F. Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
Place the canola oil, pumpkin, sugars, and vanilla in a bowl and stir to mix.
⅓ cup natural canola oil, ⅔ cup canned pumpkin, ½ teaspoon vanilla extract, ½ cup coconut sugar, ½ cup gentle brown sugar
Add the oat flour, gluten free flour mix, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
¾ cup oat flour, ½ cup gluten free flour mix, ½ teaspoon baking powder, ½ teaspoon baking soda, ¼ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon floor cinnamon, pinch nutmeg
Stir till mixed. Add the dairy free chocolate chips and stir once more.
¾ cup dairy free chocolate chips
Fill the cupcake liners two-thirds full. Bake at 350 levels F for 22-24 minutes or till a toothpick inserted within the heart of the muffins comes out clear.
Enable the muffins to chill for a about quarter-hour within the pan, then transfer them to a wire rack to complete cooling.
You may as well freeze these – retailer in a freezer protected container or bag. They need to keep recent frozen for as much as 3 months.
Energy: 275kcalCarbohydrates: 37gProtein: 3gFats: 14gSaturated Fats: 4gPolyunsaturated Fats: 3gMonounsaturated Fats: 7gTrans Fats: 0.04gLdl cholesterol: 1mgSodium: 136mgPotassium: 179mgFiber: 3gSugar: 22gVitamin A: 2549IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 40mgIron: 2mg